Community submitted commentary on the field of cytometry. We will feature blog posts from key leaders in the field discussing the direction of cytometry research, the impact of the latest findings and application of cytometry, and where the future of cytometry is headed.
Want to write for CytometryNOW?
Join our community!
CytometryNOW is open for reader submission regarding exciting and innovative research in the field of cytometry. We welcome published articles from the field but are currently looking to highlight research in:
- Leukemia diagnostics and research such as ALL and CLL.
- Prevalent infectious diseases (malaria, influenza, Chagas)
- Acquired Immune Deficiencies (such as HIV)
- Congenital Immune Deficiencies
- Cancer diagnostics and pathophysiology
- Autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Neurological disorders (Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s)
- Transplantation immunology (screening and post-transplant evaluation, GVD, GVHD)
- Cell-based therapies (such as CAR-T cell therapy, bone marrow transplantation, gene therapy)
- Cell-free therapies (such as exosomes, microvesicles and other extracellular vesicles)
- Microbiology (bacteriology, parasitology, virology)
If you would like to submit a published research article to be highlighted, please do so by clicking the link here. Enter the word “Submission” in the subject line and provide a link to the article. If you are submitting a research paper from your own laboratory, please provide a link to your laboratory website or faculty profile.
If you would like to submit an idea for future content or special issues for CytometryNOW, use our Contact form and enter the word “Website Content” in the subject line. Briefly detail your proposal for content in the body of the message.
All submitted articles and content will be reviewed by our editorial staff and evaluated carefully.